Vibration motor issue

Hi everyone, glad to join this forum !I work in a Fablab in France, and we’ve been using a Wazer for about a year and we love it ! Last time I made a cut, I noticed a unusual noise, and it turns out one of the vibration motors is running at idle… Seems like everything is connected properly. Any thoughts ?

Hi Fablab_Decartes,

Welcome to the community.

It sounded like one of the vibration motors is not spinning. A quick way to resolve this issue is to hold the turning motor, allowing all the power to be diverted to the non-spinning one. Majority of the time this will “kick-starts” the non-spinning motor.

Of course, if this did not solve your issue, you may need to replace the vibration motor set. Please contact support@wazer.com for assistance.

Thank you,

hi everyone just joint the community and recently receive a newly purchase wazer here in Nigeria, work at Innov8tec hub. I was calibrating the abrasive flow rate as explained the manual but i notice the vibration motor close to the solenoid does not spin properly. which reduces the rate of flow of abrasive. What could be the challenge and how many vibration motor are in the system. thanks

Hi Shuhuan, thanks for your feedback, I will try this and get back to you. Best

Hi Iconets,

Welcome to the community.

Looks like you also have got a vibration motor issue. Please try the method explained above and let us know if it helps.

In the meantime, decreased abrasive flow rate (< 130-150g/min) will surely affect the cut. Please contact support@wazer.com for quick resolution.

Thank you,

Hi Fablab_Decartes,

Thank you for your reply. Keep me posted

The quickest resolution will be contacting WAZER support, either by emailing support@wazer.com or calling 856-666-0458.

Hi Shuhuan, I’ve tried the kick-start method you mentionned. It works fine but it’s a one-time fix, which means that each time the motor stops, you have to redo it again the next time it is activated…

I guess I will have to replace the motor ?
I’ll write to the support as you suggested.
Thanks