Drain hose and drain filter

hey everyone i have a question? lately we have see alot of CHECK DRAIN HOSE AND DRAIN FILTER STOPS DURING RUNS. any idea why and how to fix this??

thank in advance

Sometimes this error message can be a result of an unclean tank. The middle float switch found in the rear right corner of the tank is responsible for monitoring the water level and managing the drain system. When was a full tank cleaning performed last?

I recommend checking out the forum post found here - it goes over a handful of root causes for this error message.

Had the same issue. I opened a ticket they found that a hose reroute was available for my machine. They sent me the rerouted hose. Problem solved.

I have the same problem during cutting ABS plastic. Didn’t have issues with cutting metals.

The black ABS particles get all stuck on the drain filters and I get the message about checking the drain hose and drain filter every 15-25 minutes. Once I scrap the filter by hand to remove the black ABS particles, then it is good for a while.

Any solutions on how to keep the filter cleaner with plastic floaty particles?

I have the same issue, and there is no solution in sight. Sometimes the cuts stop every 2-3 minutes with the “check drain filters and dump hose” error which actually causes the cuts to be less clean once completed. I was wondering if anyone has found a long-term solution to this problem (I have rerouted the dump hose AND I make sure to clean the drain filters multiple times a day).

I know this is old, but I have recentrly had this issue as well and found my problem. All my drain filters were clean and drain tube unobstructed. Turns out, if your abrasive collection system doesnt work well (which it never does) then your tank fills up with sand obviously. When you have too much sand build up, it blocks the slots on the bottom of your tank that allow water to flow from your main tank area, into your drain filter area, causing you to always be a little low.

From my understanding, the wazer calculates the flow somehow, and when that flow isn’t within tolerance, they flag you with a warning. I assume they calculate the flowrate by the water level and the time it took to trip a float switch (I could be mistaken here). If your water level in the drain filter area cannot replenish fast enough due to a build up on the bottom of your tank, I believe this will cause the problem.

My solution was to clean the entire tank out, scoop out all of the sand, and start with a fresh machine and I no longer get the error every couple minutes.

1 Like