Buying files to cut

Newbie here…and dang I am loving this…maybe too much.

Is there anywhere to purchase files that one could enter in their WAM and get cutting on? Or a service that would/could provide files to use?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Not sure how you are using your wazer. In manufactoring or cutting out shapes in glass or other art forms. If it us art google “free vector files” and you will find tons. If you choose files in dxf format you will have less trouble with the import.

Hey BillyC, glad to hear that your loving the WAZER so far!

The .dxf files used to create the welcome cuts (the test cut files on your SD card) can be found on the downloads section of our website, you can use these to get familiar with WAM! Check out the link below for these downloads.

I hope this helps!

@BillyC , what kinds of designs are you looking for? Randy has great ideas. Are you looking to do more custom designs or regular shapes? Let us know and we can help you figure out where to point to you too a little more in detail

Char

Hi BillyC
I have a commercial subscription to Creative Fabrica I am able to download tons of designs and sell them. I am using the Wazer to cut glass shapes. I am not sure what you are looking for but be aware of copyright infringement. Also, you can use Inkscape, which is a free vector file software to adjust or make your own designs. There is definitely a learning curve with Inkscape but there are plenty of Youtube videos out there.

ErinW

This is my affiliate link (moderator please remove if not allowed) Creative Fabrica - Premium Crafting Fonts, Graphics & More

1 Like

I am doing a custom design in a floor project and need to make a logo. is there a way to pull the very famous logo from the internet to convert it to what needed on the wazer? And just so you know it is that famous company that wants me to do the logo in their floor.

I am looking for a logo of a company that has asked me to make their logo in a floor transition.

Inkscape allows you to take most images and convert them into cuttable files. It’s free and there are simple tutorials for this stuff like here:

1 Like