Aluminum Book Holder

I utilize my Wazer for my side business which is typically clocks & signs. Insert plug here: www.dsdesign.biz However, I wanted to make an attempt at creating something more dimensional and practical without the need for welding. My buddy had a birthday and what better time to put my idea to the test?! Here are the final results.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forum DSDesigns!

Thanks for sharing your book holder with us, that came out great. I really dig the matching hardware! What material did you use and what kind of finish does it have? Next you’ll have to make him a matching bookmark!

This is a great spot to showcase your projects and to get ideas for future projects. If you’d like to advertise your WAZER-cut projects or offer a cutting service we recommend posting in the #sales-services category. Its no problem that you plugged your store here, but please try to keep any advertising in that category!

Btw, I took a look at your store and the stuff you made is awesome! I really like the clock that uses scissors for the minute and hour hands. Excited to see what else you cut with the WAZER!

1 Like

Hey Greg,

Thanks for the feedback. The book ends are made from 1mm thick aluminum and coated in a black matte finish. The pieces are held together with M6 cap screws and wood dowels for the holders. I will keep in mind the #sales-services category for future use.

Daryl

2 Likes